If we talk about the big three frameworks React, Angular and Vue all do the same thing, and the only difference is their syntax and different build process. The overall concepts in all the big three are pretty the same. But in my opinion, the most import thing is
Many people jump into Framework too quick, and they face problem like:
- Higher-Order Function
mapwhich for example, people who jump into
Reactthink that map is part of
reactas it is used to loop through an array to render JSX component.
- Data types
- Arrays and Object literals
- ES6 syntax
- Http request
- Arrow functions
- Promises / Asynchronous requests
- Array and Object Destructuring
- Concept of components & state Spread operator
- High order array functions
As far as Framework is concern, there are two fundamental concepts:
- State Components are nothing, but it encapsulates pieces of the user interface like NavBar, SearchBar etc. We can have a component within a component.
The point I'm trying to make here is the framework is not that important because they all work the same.
💌 If you’d like to receive more tutorials in your inbox, you can sign up for the newsletter here.